Friday, August 19, 2011

Being Awesome Again

Did you miss me?  I certainly missed you!  If you might have gathered, I am super good, like as in super hero good, at starting a project but not so great at finishing it. And here, my project is me.  I can't not finish me, can I?  That makes no sense (something which happens with great frequency!)  So I am starting again.  Our 2 1/2 year had his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes place in his ears so my focus for the last few months has been worrying about him and then worry a lot more.   On top of that we have had two weddings out of town and a trip across county.  I know, these are all excuses and you can't make excuses while working on being awesome so...  Starting September 1, I will reclaim my journey to awesome.  What can we expect?

1. A routine of exercise including yoga and cardio.
2. Healthy meal making.
3. Sketching some life goals.  Nothing huge but nonetheless, needed.
4. Finding joy in my daily life.
5. Remaining positivity in the face of negativity.

So the 3 of you out there, would you join me on this? 

1 comment: